As soon as it was announced that Andhra Pradesh would be divided into 2 states, Telangana and Seemandhra.
Let's see who all were happy by this announcements:
- Congress Government would be happy because now lot of people would give them votes by being emotional
- Few corrupted politicians were happy because now they will get a chance to get seats in parliament
- Few people from Telangana were happy because they feel that people from Telangana will get a chance to work in government post or private companies where 1st preference would be given to people from Telangana. Not on the basis of Merit.
- Businessman (specially from other communities like Gujarati and Punjabi etc) would be happy because now there will be no more strikes and waste bandhs which stops their daily earnings
- Few policemen would be happy because now they will got another chance of harassing small business men's or daily wagers or vendors.
- Few Daily Wagers from Telangana would be happy because now they can earn their daily bread happily
- Few corporate people from Seemandhra working in Telangana are happy because their friends are happy (no option right)
- I have seen people's mix reaction pre-announcements.
- I have listened to people's thinking and their views.
- I have heard of the news that lot of businessmen have shifted their business from Hyderabad to Vizag.
- Lot of Foreign investments have stopped
- I have seen people asking each other from which region you are in friendly manner but who knows what they feel about it.
Unless people will not feel brotherly-hood and work together, the future of Telangana and Seemandhra would be at backstage for sure.