Sunday, March 09, 2008

Web Parts

Just few days back attended one of the seminar which talked about Web Parts. While going through it http://www.igoogle.com/ comes into mind. This sort of things are definately used heavily in future and soon it will be seen everywhere. It gives user a full control over the look and feel of the site and it allows him to switch on/off sections of his choice.

A web part is an ASP.NET server control which is added to a Web Part Zone on Web Part Pages by users at run time. Web Parts are an integrated set of controls for creating Web sites that enable end users to modify the content, appearance, and behavior of Web pages directly from a browser.


wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_part

2 comments:

  1. I am PMP Certification Delhi Aspirant. Can you help me out and suggest me some REP in delhi. i heard about knowledgewoods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your preparation for PMP is good then any REP will help to clear your doubts. As I did my PMP from Hyderabad, I do not have any idea about Delhi.

    You can call me if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete