Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My First Telugu Movie Experience


Well... its been 2 weeks now in Hyderabad at ValueLabs and just finished watching my 1st ever telugu movie "Magadeera - the warrior" with ValueLabs colleagues. It was wonderful experience.

1st of all I don't understand anything in Telugu (read & write) but still convinced myself to have a fun with colleagues as it was action packed movie. Additionally, to not feel completely lost with the movie flow, I did my home work well and read Magadheera plot on wikipedia.

Magadheera is a 2009 Telugu language film directed by S.S. Rajamouli. Ram Charan Teja plays the lead role along with Kajal Aggarwal. Though I did not understood the language still could easily be in a flow with the movie. Full marks to actions scenes and cinematography along with fabulous script and crew performance.

I hope, one day I will watch Telugu movie better knowledge over Telugu Lanaguage.

Prash

No comments:

Post a Comment